So here are these so important tips:
- 1. Make it look easy! Practise every day and learn by synthesis (and analysis).
- 2. Experts become such after at least 10 years of learning, experimenting and failing.
- 3. Give yourself tasks, challenging but doable!
- 4. Master yourself - get out of your comfort zone when learning. Even if you hate it - finish it! Finish all your ideas and projects, no matter how boring, stupid or ugly they look. If it's a mess, find a way to fix it!
- 5. Involve other senses while working on a project - smell, hearing, music, touch, visual stimulation.
- 6. Change your environment regularly and feed your brain.
- 7. Handle distractions!
- 8. Make mind-maps, take notes
- 9. Keep a beginner's mind, be always curious and don't reject new info in the your field of expertise.
- 10. Be always conscious and aware of yourself, actions, thoughts. Avoid autopilot!!!
I can't tell you if there are exact quotations or I've just scribbled them down into short sentences, but the ideas behind it is what's valuable. I'm trying to follow them all, but it takes years of experience and self-control to start feeling that YOU are in control, not your emotions or momentary desires.